HIEMTSURE using the most advanced technology at the moment -high-intensity focused
electromagnetic wave energy technology(High Intensity Electromagnetic Energy Technology, or named HIEMT), directly stimulate the motor neurons in the muscle with high frequency and
high magnetic force to induce the muscle to produce extreme contraction.
HIEMTSURE Utilize high intensity focused electromagnetic(HIFEM) techniques to stimulate the
deep muscles of the pelvic floor and restore neuromuscular control. A single focused
electromagnetic wave energy brings the greatest contraction on thousands of pelvic floor
muscles, which is a very important muscle for incontinent patients. It makes the pelvic floor muscles perform hyper-contraction exercises (12,000 pelvic floor muscle contractions every 30 minutes).
Just follow the specified sitting posture, nothing else is required. Scientific research shows that
the quality of life of 95% of patients receiving treatment has improved significantly.
It is most suitable for patients with mild to moderate pelvic floor dysfunction, and for severe patients who do not want surgery.
(1) Urinary incontinence(Stress urinary incontinence, Urge incontinence and Mixed incontinence).
Stress urinary incontinence: leaking urine during coughing, sneezing, or physical activity.
Urge incontinence: Uncontrollable urine leakage when suddenly needing to urinate.
Mixed incontinence: Combination of stress and urge incontinence symptoms.
It is a comfortable option for men and women of any age who desire a non-invasive solution for urinary incontinence. Due to factors such as the body’s normal aging, childbirth, menopause or obesity, the pelvic floor muscles weaken and insufficiently support the pelvic organs. The factors directly correlate with urinary incontinence.
(2) Sexual dysfunction; repeated reproductive tract infections; pelvic floor Organ prolapse; abnormal pelvic and abdominal dynamics; postural changes.
(3) Abdominal and pelvic surgery, pregnancy and postpartum, pelvic floor muscle atrophy, changes in spinal curvature, separation of rectus abdominis, changes in hormone levels.
(4) Vaginal abnormalities: wide and loose vagina, vaginismus, vaginal bulge.
(5) Prostate pain; Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Large prostatitis; Erectile dysfunction.